With the "Gold Seal of Approval" from the Joint Commission, our extensive inpatient and outpatient services include:
- Emergency Care: Available 24/7 whenever you need us. We treat over 24,000 people each year from minor illnesses and injuries to serious life-threatening conditions.
- Surgical Services: Both inpatient and outpatient surgeries are performed in our state-of-the-art Surgery Department. We specialize in a wide range of surgical services including Orthopedics and Spine, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, ENT, and many more.
- Maternity: Our beautiful birthing suites, located in the Women's Pavilion, provide a comfortable, home-like environment for mothers and newborns
Newborn Intensive Care
Unit: If an infant requires specialized care, our NICU staff has the expertise to help.
- Subacute: For patients needing long term care due to chronic respiratory and other conditions, the Subacute Unit provides supportive care for both patient and family.
- Geriatric Behavioral Medicine: Our inpatient center treats seniors experiencing mental health issues in a comfortable, safe environment.
- Diagnostic Imaging: We offer a wide array of diagnostic imaging services and have one of the few 128-slice CT scans in the area.