Patient Portal: Your Health Record Online
How Do I Login to My Patient Portal?
If you have been a patient at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, and you signed up for the Patient Portal, you can access it here: https://www.mymedicalencounters.com/
If you were a patient and did not sign up for the Patient Portal, please call Medical Records at 626.570.6630.
Patient Portal Registration Form
Patient Portal Third Party Authorization
The Patient Portal is a free, online service that gives you 24/7 access to information about your visit to San Gabriel Valley Medical Center.
Your Patient Portal is a secure and convenient way to view:
- medications prescribed
- allergies identified
- immunizations given
- lab and diagnostic procedures performed
- other information related to your hospital or ER visit
You can also:
- discuss your hospital information with your physicians
- be more informed and prepared for planned follow-up care
If you need help with:
- setting up your Patient Portal
- access to your Patient Portal
- questions about your medical history prior to your hospital visit
please call our Medical Records department at 626. 570.6630, M-F, 8am-4pm.
If you were a patient at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center and did NOT sign up for the Patient Portal and would like to, please do one of the following:
- In-person: Come to SGVMC to fill out the Authorization form.
- E-mail: Call Medical Records and request an Authorization form. E-mail the completed form, along with photo ID to SGVMCportal@ahmchealth.com
- Mail: Call Medical Records and request an Authorization form. Mail the completed form with copy of photo ID.
If you have any questions about the Patient Portal that are not answered below, please call Medical Records at 626.570.6630, M-F, 8am-4pm, or email us at SGVMCportal@ahmchealth.com