Learn the 5 simple ways to turn on your baby's calming reflex (the 5 S's) and become the best baby calmer on the block! This class is based on the highly effective, new hands-on approach to babies pioneered by the world-renowned pediatrician, Dr. Harvey Karp, and taught by our certified instructors.
This extraordinary parenting class is designed for expectant parents and parents with babies under three months old.
You will learn step-by step how to help your baby sleep longer as well as calm and soothe even the fussiest baby in minutes...even seconds! New babies are such a blessing, but they can also bring with them sleepless nights, crying and sometimes a bit of extra stress.
Parents will learn:
- Why the idea of colic is mostly a myth
- Why keeping the house quiet may actually be upsetting to many newborns
- Why most babies get more upset in the evening
- Why it is impossible to spoil young babies
- An easy way to help infants sleep for a few hours more at night
- Why fathers are often the best baby calmers in the family
All classes meet from 7:00pm to 9:30pm in SGVMC's Boardroom
Reservations are required, please call (626) 457-3277.
Dates are subject to change.
For information about classes offered in Chinese, please call