The Orthopaedics and Spine Institute at San Gabriel Valley Medical Center provides the most technologically advanced treatment options to resolve musculoskeletal and spine problems. Our caring physicians and staff are experts in diagnosing and treating complex orthopaedic and spine conditions and have one goal in mind-improving the quality of your life.
We provide a multi-disciplinary approach to your care that includes physician specialists and experts in rehabilitative medicine. Our physicians include orthopaedists, neurosurgeons, plastic surgeons, anesthesiologists and radiologists. Our surgical unit staff - specially trained in musculoskeletal conditions - includes nurses, physical and occupational therapists, as well as case managers. This team- based approach provides patients with a customized treatment plan focused on restoring mobility.
Our Orthopaedic and Spine surgeons specialize in:
- Hip, Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement
- Spine Surgery (Neck and Back)
- Sports Medicine / Arthroscopy
- Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Hand Surgery
- Minimally invasive techniques allow smaller incisions and quicker recovery with less pain.
- Latest techniques in blood sparing surgery reduce the need for blood transfusions.
- Clinical trials for several cutting edge implants allow selected patients to benefit from the experimental technologies.
- Our comprehensive multidisciplinary pain service has board certified pain specialists on call 24/7 to ensure your comfort.
- Customized knee replacement allows for better fit and longer lifespan of your total knee replacement.
- Partial knee replacement and kneecap replacement - requiring expertise and mastery of knee surgery - expertly performed by several of our doctors.
- Spine surgery including revision of failed back surgery - performed by leading and experienced spine surgeons.
- Sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery done by physicians consulted by professional sports teams.
- Trauma surgery performed by fellowship trained physicians who have a primary focus on restoring function to pre-injury levels.
For a referral to an Orhthopaedics and Spine Institute physician, please call (888) 922-8880 or click here.